1st Greek ACM-W Chapter Winter School
Fairness in AI
24 - 25 February 2022
Meet the Speakers
Reach out to us and we will respond as soon as possible.
You can send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Winter School
The Greek ACM-W Chapter, with the support of the ACM Europe Research Visibility working group (ACM Europe RAISE), is organizing a winter school to be held annually. The main goal of the school is to offer the opportunity to young computer science professionals to learn about timely topics from top scientists from around the world.
The inaugural edition of the Greek ACM-W Chapter Winter School will take place online on February 24-25, 2022. The topic is “Fairness in AI”.
The school will include tutorials, invited talks, and a panel. Students will be actively involved through assignments, discussions, and participation in working groups.
Participation is free but will be limited to facilitate interactions.
- Evaggelia Pitoura, University of Ioannina, Greece
- Georgia Koutrika, ATHENA Research Center, Greece
- Eirini Ntoutsi, Freie Universität, Berlin, Germany
- Application Process Starts: Dec 17, 2021
- Application Deadline: Jan 12, 2022
- Notifications: Jan 30, 2022
- Winter School: Feb 24-25, 2022
Development and registration
Follow us on social media
Dissemination and social media strategy
Spyridoula – Alexia Giouroukou